Wax Breast #0 For Sale

Wax Breast #0 is a comic collection I've assembled, and it's for sale at just £5/$7. That's 22 full color pages, in a limited edition run of 100 signed copies. These collector's items are already flying off the shelves, and into the greedy palms of Northampton residents in the KNOW. If you live in the USA, I'm not totally sure I'll figure out how to sell these to you, but hopefully I can figure out a Paypal system soon - I'll keep you posted on that. 

Aside from buying them from me, out of my backpack, this brand new adult funny book (and it is adult - this book is filthy) is available exclusively from Skulls & Robots, the friendly neighborhood art shop in the Northampton Fish Market Arts Centre. 


And if you buy this book, you'll be immortalized on this very website! Here's the first glamour shots!



2 comments:

Andy said...

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYY!!!

EB Rivera said...

you'll be receiving one in the mail shortly with your lost family photo included, dawg.