Lost Gloves Music Launch!

Well I have been meaning to post these new illustrations up all week, but I've been out in the big city setting myself up to become a full-time Chicagoan, with a job and a room and everything. Somewhere in that whirlwind of activity, Lost Gloves  officially launched their new EP, Now Face East, as a digital download, and the website features my special illustrations. Each of the six fantastic new tracks features a watercolor drawing with selected lyrics. I'd recommend going over to their site and listening to Brooklyn's new shining star of the indie rock circuit. They've been playing some really good shows lately, so do keep an eye on them. And lookie here for more of my silly shit coming soon, deep-dish Chicago style/hot dog with lots of toppings style/misplaced homo-erotic obsession with failing sports teams style.




No comments: