Filthy Ying Yang

I finished a piece titled Filthy Ying Yang that I'm gonna try to sell to any gangters or ballers that want to live a sophisticated lifestyle including original artwork on their condo gangsta walls. I drew a lot of this while listening to this BBC show on the Anthropocene Age. The description in part 4 of what geologists of another age may find in our fossil records is really scary and interesting - cell phones leaving fossils in stone, that sort of thing. Highly, highly recommended listening.

I also posted a new comic on my website. The Cat Lady can be found in the new 2014 CAKE anthology.

In music, Energy Gown has released a secret full length. You can order a limited run 7-inch from the internet if you collect lathe cut stuff. I was just watching our music video, let's share that again...



No comments: